We don’t want this to get awkward, but…
The Brock Stewardship (TBS) owns the content on this Web site, with the exception of guest posts written by others, and it is copyrighted in Jared Brock’s name. In an effort to share Jared’s content while protecting his intellectual property rights, we thank you in advance for your understanding cooperation.
Without TBS Permission
You’re free to do the following without permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off Jared’s posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print Jared’s posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), as long as you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Jared Brock. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.JaredBrock.com.”
With TBS Permission
You must have express written consent from TBS to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing, the printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
TBS does not permit the re-posting of JaredBrock.com posts in their entirety. Search engines penalize websites for publishing duplicate content, so it’s not beneficial to anyone.
In addition, TBS does not allow the translation and publication of Jared’s digital work in other languages, as it simply does not have the resources to validate the quality of the work at this time.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. TBS cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for JaredBrock.com content that is not covered here, please contact the TBS team.